- Infrared Receiver, IFB 131
- Infrared Receiver, IFB 132
- Infrared Receiver, IFB 133
- Infrared Transmitter, IFB 13 T 5652 08 35
- VT Processor 2 5652 05 76
- Infrared Receiver, IFB 131 R 588319 87
- Infrared Receiver, IFB 133 R 58831316
- Infrared Receiver, IFB 138 588319 93
- Infrared Transmitter, IFB - VS1 56520866
- RF - IF - AF Standard Module 582801 07
- RF - IF - AF Standard Module Alignment 5828 01 17
- RF - IF - AF Module (Cable Tuner) 5828 01 03
- RF - IF - AF Module (Multistandard) Alignment 5828 01 04
- Deflection Stage Circuit Diagram 80 - 2 S4
- Chassis Board 80 - 2 S4
- Deflection Stage Circuit Diagram 80 - 2 30 AX
- Chassis Board 80 - 2 30 AX
- Interface Board
- Basic Adjustments - Picture Geometry
- Circuit Diagramme Legend
- Circuit Diagram PAL Decoder Alignment 69111906
- Circuit Diagram PAL Decoder 6911 19 20
- Circuit Diagram PAL SECAM Decoder Alignment 6911 1931
- Circuit Diagram PAL SECAM Decoder Alignment 6911 1913
- AV Adaptor 69110572
- AV Adaptor 69110574
- Tape Recorder Adaptor 6911 05 73
- Circuit Diagram of Pict. Tube Connect. f.S4 Pict. Tube
- Circuit Diagram of Pict. Tube Connect. f.30 AX Pict. Tube
- VIDEOTEXT Decoder Alignment 6911 19 54
- Replacement Layout Plans
- Replacement Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
complete part-lists and pcb layout, schematic diagram is good enlargable,
Excellent, fast delivery, excellent product. Good luck!
This manual is for the usa model only. But it is clear
, accurate and comprehensive, including board layouts and schematics.
I found it extremely useful for my mitsubishi dp-86da, but the same diagram would also work for the realistic lab5000 and hi fi 80. Thanks.
Great to have extra resources for Service Manuals, Now days you can really not trouble shoot efficiently without one , Wayne at IRIONS TV & ELECTRONICS REPAIR Clearwater , Fl. 33755 727-446-7955
For five bucks you can barely buy a hamburger. Or for the same five bucks you can buy a service manual. Much more useful. (and better for your health, depending on where you buy your hamburgers).
Yes, there are free manual sites out there, but if they don't have what you want, you have to pay.
And five bucks isn't much. Not for full specs, schematics and adjustment and parts replacement procedures.
My only criticism is that grayscale illustrations aren't well rendered, but I've seen worse.
Schematics and text are clear.
I'll be happy to purchase from here again.